Ewing Irrigation

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by harryb, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

If you buy more than 500.00 at a time they give a 1% discount. Do you have a problem getting that in QB?

2. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

do you have ewing stock your warehouse big guy? I think that either koster or brandon has something set up like that with their supplier. Once a month they inventory and bill him.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

SoCalLandscapeMgmt LawnSite Bronze Member

We manage our own inventory. Generally we place a big order once a month for the things that we use the most of like heads, nozzles, fittings glue etc. The items that we don't commonly use are purchased on an as needed basis. It works out pretty well for us because I can keep a close watch on what is being purchased and who is purchasing it. 4 or 5 years ago when we were much bigger and our inventory control wasn't so good we had lots of product that I'm sure was going home with people at the end of the day.... but that is a lesson learned and a story for another day :)

4. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Sounds like you had some Johnny Cash systems going in.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Me Me Me I I I :waving:

:drinkup:

6. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Johnny Cash system.

~Took it 1 piece at a time and it didn't cost me a dime~
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Hey Gregg, I just bought two Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 tablets, and the Ewing app won't work on them either. :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

I'm not a serious techie, but does that mean that the app just isn't built right for it, and they should update the app to fit more systems? It works on my Droid Incredible 4 that is about 6-8 months old.