1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Ewing rebate

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Trying to decide how to spend my Ewing bucks. I'm thinking upgrading my IPhone to the 3G. I also have a 100RB bucks to spend. Those I think I'll buy 1804SAMS or rotators to convert my home system.
  2. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

I love the Ewing cards. Spend em anywhere.

Im likin the Iphone more everytime I see them adverted on TV. When is the Monopoly up with ATT?
  3. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

They do. Word on the street is that it blows like a diesel 185. So ive heard. Not worth 400 bones for me to test on my own. Yet.
  4. Waterit

Waterit LawnSite Silver Member

I used my RB Bucks on a case of DV-100's. Was planning to use my Ewing kickback for an RM, but blew it on hookers and liquor.
  5. ARGOS

ARGOS LawnSite Silver Member

At least you didn't blow it on a remote. Money well spent.
  6. mitchgo

mitchgo LawnSite Silver Member

Family Guy Quote

Man #1: [Lois and Peter are watching a Sam Adams commercial on TV] I'll have water, please.
    Man #2: I'll have water too, but with lemon, please.
    Man #3: I'll have a Sam Adams, please
    Man #4: but It's 9:30 in the morning!'
    Man #1: And don't you have an outstanding DUI?
    Man #3: Yeah, but I gotta get the taste of weed and hooker spit out of my mouth.
    Man #4: [pause] I'll have a Sam Adams as well.
    Sam Adams: Samuel Adams! Always a good decision!
  7. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

I love the Ewing Rewards. They got a good program. I hardly spend anything at Ewing each year (compared to what I spend with my main supplier) and still they always send me the Amex gift card and the RB Bucks. I got a $200 gift card this year. Which ain't much but for how little I spent there, it's awesome! I took the fam. out to a couple of nice dinners on that.

I only got like $20.00 in RB bucks this year, which doesn't surprise me. Like I said, I barely shop there at all. But still they send me stuff - that's what's so cool.

If my current supplier didn't have them beat in the rewards Dept. I would definitely be with Ewing. But I get free trips every year from my current place so I don't plan on going anywhere.
  8. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

You talking about Sam Adams, Portland Oregon's first openly gay mayor who lied about having an affair with his 18 year old intern and then after he was elected finally admitted to it??? That Sam Adams???? :confused:

Or the beer?

9. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

I think your local Sam Adams is more entertaining.