ex-mark or toro?????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by green thum, May 23, 2005.

1. green thum

green thum LawnSite Member

:p Well i've decided to add another mower to the collection,one dealer sells me on toro the other dealer an ex-mark,i've had very good results with toro equipment(two commercial 21's and a 48" w/b).I want to buy a 60" ztr with at least a 27 horsepower kohler,maybe a 30 hp even, what are you're thoughts?I know I know i just opened a can of worms!!
  2. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

I would go with toro dont get me wrong exmarks are great but with price and quility you cant beat toro.
  3. gravedigger5

gravedigger5 LawnSite Senior Member

I have exmark and ferris dealers with in 6 miles but I drive about 18 miles to my toro dealer because of the service I get there and he is always makes time to talk a little even if he is busy. What I'm trying to say is I would run either an exmark or ferris (both good brands) if these guys would give me the time of day, but I'm going to go where I know I can get good service. The first time your mower happens to break down (not often with my toros) is your dealer going to put a new one on your trailer until he gets yours fixed? Mine did last year. :) JMHO Marc
  4. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a brand new Toro WB and I love it! It has a great quality of cut and stripe! I don't think you can go wrong with either Toro or Exmark.
  5. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

they are basically the same mower. Toro makes Exmark. Either one seems good