ex-mark questions

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by green thum, Jun 30, 2005.

1. green thum

green thum LawnSite Member

I am considering buying an ex-mark 52" with a 23 horse kohler,not sure about alll model info,it does have a foot lift deck assist pedal and the controls are on the rt side by the armrest(if this helps you)price is $6929.00,is this high low or about right?second question is will a stripping kit for an ex-mark fit a toro turbo force deck,I know both machines are made by toro and am curios if the kits will interchange.Iwas told by the dealer the ex-mark kit is alot stronger,don't know why.This would go on my 60" toro z-500 with a turbo-force deck.thanks for the help.

2. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

It sounds like an HP. Not a bad price if it is........
    Don't know about swapping the rollers from an exmark to a toro.
    Both machines are NOT made by Toro.............Why does everybody say this?

3. RayoVac

RayoVac LawnSite Member

I have a 48" HP and with the Exmark striping roller. By the looks of the brackets I would definiltey say it would not fit the toro deck. The main difference between the Z450 and my Hp is the Decks.

4. AlbeLawn

AlbeLawn LawnSite Member

I just bought a ttc23ka with a 52" deck for 6749.00 that is the retail price with a kawasaki. Seems a little high with a kohler

5. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Is it a Ultracut or tryvantage deck??

John

6. AlbeLawn

AlbeLawn LawnSite Member

Yes. It is a ultra cut deck and it is a beast. The power is crazy and the cut is excelent. just picked it up a couople hours ago and cut 2 lawns. was worth every penny.

JIm

7. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

GT, if it is the Z HP then yes that is a good price and no from what I understand the eXmark Roller will not fit a Toro TFD.

8. charlies

charlies LawnSite Senior Member
    from earth

Go Heels. (prolly not this year though)

I know I could get a 60" for around 72.

Last year, I read on these forums about several guys using old tractor trailer mud flaps, just bolting them on the back of their exmarks. One guy posted pics, they looked spectacular.

9. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

If itÂ’s a Lazer Z HP, here that Would be an excellent deal.

About the Toro stripe roller, try E-bay last year there was a person Who sold a 60-inch roller, for both Exmark and Toro 60 inch decks

10. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Since its the ultra cut deck, it must be the regular Z. Not an HP. Still a good price.