Ex partner

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by randy2625, May 12, 2005.

1. randy2625

randy2625 LawnSite Member

MY ex partner from last year that i got rid sold of some of my accounts to another company. Im kinda of mad about this not sure really what to do?

2. gwwilson

gwwilson LawnSite Member

they we're his accounts too..............

that's why i'll never, ever have a partner PERIOD.................

i guess you learn your lesson WELL.....

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

3. randy2625

randy2625 LawnSite Member

well we agreed on who took what customers at the end of last year. He took my half and sold it. But your right never will happen again. I probably should have had a contract made.

4. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Answerd your own question. Without a contract what can you do? nothing. Move on and know not to do another partnership.

5. Tider6972

Tider6972 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

1st, and foremost, KICK his aZZ !
    2nd, get a lawyer
    3rd, go to each customer and tell them what this POS has done - he can't 'sell' them if they don't want to be sold.

Be sure to kick this guy's azz, it's all the scum bag will understand. Also, what's his wife and girlfriends look like? Helol, do 'em anyway; if he don't like it, kick his azz. If you don't , you deserve what he does to you.

Stand up for yourself, do NOT let this POS get away with his theft!!!!!

Got shovel ?

6. Green Dreams

Green Dreams LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

I'd definitely shave and go see these clients. Let them know you are pursuing legal action.

But I wouldn't waste my money on a lawyer as it won't be worth it and you'll probably not collect.