Excellent worker looking to relocte.

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by carl28, Jul 17, 2001.

1. carl28

carl28 LawnSite Member

This kid is amazing practically an engineer he turned a 9000$ mower into a 50$ rototiller in less than twenty four hours first come first serve highest bidder gets him I'll pay shipping costs.

2. i got a couple of friends who will take him. kid wont last a week. and if he does, there wont be much left to him. in both cases though i would be suprised if he lasted a day.

3. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

Is this kid related to you? Just wondering.:D

4. Comet

Comet LawnSite Member

5. Avery

Avery LawnSite Bronze Member

Send him down here....I'll break him from sucking eggs. LOL!

6. greens1

greens1 LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds like a good canidate for cleaning out valve boxes, and storm sumps. LOL

Jim L

7. neighborguy

neighborguy LawnSite Member

I have to play the stupid one and ask, How the H E double hockey sticks did he damage the mower?!?!?!?

8. carl28

carl28 LawnSite Member

UPDATE: NEW DISCOVERY BLADES CUT EXPONETIALLY BETTER WHEN INSTALLED RIGHT SIDE UP NEVER TRUST THE NEW GUY WHEN HE SAYS YEAH I'VE CHANGED BLADES BEFORE.

9. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Carl, whoever decides to take your guy, let them know we have about 6 or 7 that will work well with him!

They never sieze to amaze me! Its like a daily comedy show.

One guy's version of mixed gas was going to be 1/2 gas and 1/2 diesel fuel! Thank God the boss caught him first!

10. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Sounds like we could make a trade and I would still have the same results. ;)