eXMARK 21KAW48-WHAT DO YOU THINK

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by jaredslawncare, Jun 25, 2002.

1. jaredslawncare

jaredslawncare LawnSite Member

I RECENTLY PURCHASED AN EXMARK WITH A 21 HP KAW ENGINE WITH A 48 IN. DECK AND I LIKE IT AND WONDERED WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. I HAVE NOTICED THERE SEEMS TO BE A BIG DIFFERENCE WITH CUTTING AT 3IN AND 3 1/4. IT SEEMS TO STRIPE MORE AT 3 1/4 AND LOOKS NICER SO WHATDO U GUYS THINK ABOUT THE WHOLE MACHINE.

JARED RIGGERS
    jaredriggers@hotmail.com

JARED'S LAWN CARE
    2002 EXMARK LASER Z HP
    1998 SIMPLICITY BROADMOOR
    WEEDEATER TRIMMERS
    LAWNBOY 4.5 21's
    CRAFTSMAN LEAF BLOWERS

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Jared,

Congratulations on your new purchase! I think your going to like the Lazer HP. It's been a great machine for us ever since the first prototype.

I'm not sure why your machine would cut better at 3 1/4" than it does at 3". Most generally this is just the opposite from what we normally see. Most likely it has nothing to do with the mower but has everything to do with the grass your cutting. The only thing I can think of that might cause such an issue would be belt slippage but it is unlikely that this would show up with 1/4" difference in cutting height.

The 48" and the 21 hp Kaw have been popular in the Lazer HP line and from the field reports we've been getting for quite a while you should get great service from your new purchase.

Thanks for the question and please contact us at any time if you have any questions about your new machine.

Thanks

Terry
    terry.eckert@exmark.com
    800-667-5296