Exmark 26

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ARGOS, Nov 24, 2007.

1. ARGOS

ARGOS LawnSite Silver Member

This has been a controversial mower...lots of problems. HOWEVER, I have read and heard conflicting reports that Exmark has corrected all the issues. Anyone running a newer model?

I want to utilize the smaller size of a 26", but maximize the cut of a 21" type mower. Any other suggestions? Anyone running a Billy Goat 33" or Exmark 32" along with a 26" Exmark? Any comparison?

Anyone running the Exmark 26" without a 21"?

2. shane mapes

shane mapes LawnSite Senior Member

i run the metro 26 and it is the biggest mower i use ..we have small lots here. i use the Honda 21's for the real small stuff... mine is one of the new ones .the only problem i have had was the handle snapped off. i had it wielded. Casey from ex mark e-mailed me and set me you with one of their reps to replace the handle but that was over a month ago and i'm still waiting.. i guess what a lot of the guys on here said about customer service is true... but besides that the 26 is well worth the price..

3. akvadam

akvadam LawnSite Member

What is the price on the Metro 26??

4. shane mapes

shane mapes LawnSite Senior Member

i paid ed $1699.00 plus taxes . that was last year the prices may be different. i did see this mower at a supply house for $1299.00 on sale so look around..

5. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

1650 mine is