Exmark 32" Metro

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by LawnmowerMan80, Nov 7, 2006.

1. LawnmowerMan80

LawnmowerMan80 LawnSite Member

Hey all. Up for sale is my 2006 Exmark 32" Metro. I used this mower once a week for about 2 hours each time cumulatively. I bought it to help start my business but do to recent issues I will be relocating. All in all the mower has about 60 hours on it tops. It has already had it's oil/filter change and it's first blade sharpening. Greased every Wednesday before I went out cutting. The only scratches are of course on the deck where the catcher sat on many occasions. I'm looking for around $1800 negotiable. A new one can't be had for less than $2500 minus a catcher and considering the low hours this thing is practically brand new. I was the only operator of this equipment (if you get my inuendo)

Also up for sale are a RedMax EB7001, Shindaiwa T230 blue head. Both with similar hours or less than the mower. I bought all of these items at the same time in May of this year.

The last item is a Shindaiwa HD230 24" dual sided hedge trimmer. This thing I bought for 1 lousy job. So it has about 1 hour of use.

Price List:
    Mower $1800 neg
    Blower $300
    Trimmer $150
    Hedge Trimmer $275

Any questions you can ask here...NO email addresses should be posted on the site.
    My yard is in bayshore, ny. I will deliver any purchased items to people residing on long island. If you wish to see the equipment you can meet me in person at the yard to check it out or i'll try and get over there to take pictures.

thanks for your time

tony

2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Is the Shindaiwa trimmer a 2 cycle or is it one of there 4cycle/2stroke engines? Do you have any pictures of it?

3. J&R Landscaping

Just thought of it, Is it a standard engine or one of the C4 engines?

4. LawnmowerMan80

2 cycle...no pics at the moment. will have some soon if you like.

5. LawnInOrder

LawnInOrder LawnSite Senior Member

i am interested in your exmark 32" you have for sale. could you post some pictures of it? Does it have a kawi or holher motor and what size. LawnInOrder

6. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Pics? Are you relocating any further south? Any idea on shipping to GA?

7. LawnmowerMan80

pics will be up tomorrow. it's a 13 horsepower kawasaki

8. J&R Landscaping

Do you have the pics yet? I'm interested in the trimmer!

9. J&R Landscaping

I guess no pictures??? Bump...........

10. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Pics on the 32"??