Exmark 36 hydro good deal

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by zima, Jan 29, 2006.

1. zima

zima LawnSite Member

Hi,there i'm trying to upgrade my equipment and go hydro drive this year, do not know what a hydro feel like to operate, so here is the thing; $ 4000 for a 36 hydro 15 hp kawi whit sulky and less than 10 hours,and is a 2005 model under warranty, do not know the retail price from the dealer on this unit is that a good price? help Thank you.

2. bblouie

bblouie LawnSite Member

I paid $3600 for mine with bagger, extra mulching and bagging blades, mulch kit and e-z rider sulky.

Steve

3. CutApproved

CutApproved LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I think $4000 is too much for a 36",, maybe if it were a 48"

4. kmann

kmann LawnSite Senior Member

just went to the Dealer today and the Exmark 36 Hydro was 3200.

5. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah, $4000 is too much for a 2005 with 10 hours on it. I'd give him $3000 just for the mower.

6. zima

zima LawnSite Member

15 hp kawi whit sulky and less than 10 hours,and is a 2005 model under warranty, do not know the retail price from the dealer on this unit is that a good price? help Thank you.

zima
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to zima
    Find all posts by zima
    Add zima to Your Buddy List

#2 Yesterday, 09:08 PM
    bblouie
    LawnSite Member

Thanks all of you for the replys,i will be checking at mi local dealer the price for this unit.

7. khutch

khutch LawnSite Senior Member

8. zima

zima LawnSite Member

well, i just paid $4000 for a 36 hydro turf tracer hp,whit the ez rider sulky whit 6 hours on the unit, i look at the dealer and they did'n have one,so hope that was a good deal, really need it for the back yards,it is brand new blades have paint on them still.