1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Exmark 36'' Metro HP Floating Deck Belt Drive

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Petr51488, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

I have an exmark metro hp 36'' deck with belt drive. I used this mower personally for 1 year then decided to switch over to two honda commercial 21'' mowers. Has new belts and i believe one tire has a very slow leak. Air filter cover is also cracked. 15hp kawasaki engine. Bagger included. I lined the inside of the bagger with the mower bag fabric so it doesnt blow out any dust. They dont make a floating deck 36'' anymore so this is a very good machine to have. The mower has an hour meter on it. I believe it has around 400 hours on it, which is nothing. The mower is at my shop so i don't know the exact hours. Any questions please ask. The pictures speak for itself. Looks practically brand new. You can pm me. asking price is $2200

mower1.JPG

mower 2.JPG

mower 3.JPG

mower 4.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
  2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Wow it's in really good shape, and this is one of the best belt drives ever made.

3. Petr51488

from NJ

Exactly. This mower was only used by me and it shows.

4. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

Where is the hour meeter? I dont see it..

5. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

No hour meter pull start.

6. Petr51488

from NJ

Why would i say there's an hour meter if there isnt one?? I installed one myself when purchased.

When you're standing behind the mower, its on the right hand side. I installed it myself, like on all my other equipment when bought. I like to keep track for maintenance purposes.

7. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

He said it has a hour meeter on it, but I didn't see it either.

8. Petr51488

from NJ

When you're standing behind the mower, its on the right hand side. I installed it myself, like on all my other equipment when bought. I like to keep track for maintenance purposes.

9. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

This just made me laugh, but why did you say their was one and their wasn't:laugh:/Jk I believe it has one.

10. davidcalhoun

davidcalhoun LawnSite Bronze Member

Bump for a nice mower. I use to have a 48" HP a few years ago until I upgraded to a Viking Hydro. If my HP had been a 36", I would have kept it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.