1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Exmark 36" turftracer question

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by uga_fan, Mar 22, 2008.

1. uga_fan

uga_fan LawnSite Member
    from Atl,ga.

I am looking to buy an Exmark 36" turftracer Hp for my personal use. I have found an 2003 (he thinks-second owner) with ECS handles, mulching blades and approx 250 hrs on the 15hp Kawi. He is asking $2800 for it but I am confident I could get him to at least $2500. My question is: is that a descent deal for what it is? I am look at the floating deck because I have an uneven yard and the 36" deck because I only have 3 ~ 1/3 acre yards to cut between my front, back and a rental yard. Thanks for your help.
  2. uga_fan

uga_fan LawnSite Member
    from Atl,ga.

bump for opinions
  3. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Seems like a good deal. I know that a new one costs a little over $5000 since I'm looking at getting one for my smaller properties. The ECS controls are very nice. 250 hrs is not a lot on a commercial mower as long as it has been maintained. Make sure there are no oil leaks or other leaks. If it runs good then I would buy it. For what you are cutting this mower should do you just fine and should last you many more years if you take care of it. Good luck with it.
  4. sandman23

sandman23 LawnSite Member
    from GA

Fair price, great mower. As long as it is in good shape, you can't go wrong.
  5. totallawncare08

totallawncare08 LawnSite Member

I found a 36" turftracer for $2200 with under 100 hrs... If you email me at adamgainforth@gmail.com I can give you more info and see if he still has it for sale..
  6. uga_fan

uga_fan LawnSite Member
    from Atl,ga.

e-mail sent