Exmark 46" hp

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by michaelee2, Jun 6, 2008.

1. michaelee2

michaelee2 LawnSite Member

Was thinking about buying a lazer z hp 19 hp kawasaki. How reliable is this mower. I was wanting a smaller mower because alot of my yards are smaller and I cut around alot of stuff. Looked at one at a local exmark dealer a few days ago and looked like a really good mower. Give me your opinions on it.

2. Gridermowing

Gridermowing LawnSite Member

Just get it, that way we can see how it compares to my 48" Scag :)

3. bare31

bare31 LawnSite Member

my brother in law has that setup w/ no problems. But i'll still take my scag cub 48".

4. Aero Lawn Care

Aero Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Ive had the Lazerz CT 48" , 18Hp for 2 yrs now.... haven't had any problems yet.

5. michaelee2

Have also been looking at the smaller commercial hustler. Have a dealer not far from me but exmark is by far the biggest brand in our town and everyone I have seen with one or talked to about one loves them.

6. tb8100

tb8100 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from TX

The 19/48 Tiger Cub down here is $1000 more. a NICE machine though.

7. beaverbros

beaverbros LawnSite Member

Get it, I bought one two weeks ago for 6k and it is built flawless. Plenty of power and perfect cut.

8. michaelee2

Probably not gonna buy right now but just looking around and seeing what I want. Gonna go with a exmark,hustler or scag. More than likely I will wait until next year to buy but just trying to find out what is going to be best for me.