1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Exmark 50" LAzer 23hp kaw Price quote

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kooba, Aug 23, 2007.

1. kooba

kooba LawnSite Member

Just got a quote on this ZTR. the dealer is running a special, he wants $8200 for just the mower. With double bagger he wants $10,000 Is this still alittle high or what do you think? kooba.
  2. T Total Lawncare

T Total Lawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from The deep south

50 Hmm?:confused: Not familiar with that deck on their Z. Which deck is it? Which Lazer is it AS, HP, CT? They make a 52 and a 56 in the Triton. Either way that price is high
  3. tallimeca

tallimeca LawnSite Bronze Member

that must be price on a Lazer HP.

I would recommend getting a price on the Lazer AS with the 52" ultra cut deck and 28hp kawasaki. I believe it's the same money or slightly less.

We don't sell many HP models anymore because of this.

That Price you were quoted sounds right with the ultravac and completing kit. The ultravac is about 1500 and another 200 for the completing kit (which is what makes the bag fit to that machine). The dealer might have a couple hundred bucks to work with there.
  4. MuleCutter

MuleCutter LawnSite Member

yes that's an HP... i know the 23 hp 46 inch cut goes for around $7500 so a 23 hp 50 inch is just a bit higher but for $8200.... that' does seem a bit high. you're better off going with a 28/60 AS model for about the same price.
  5. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

tel him you will give him 7200, for the mower, and 8200 with the bagger,

that's how I got my 52"
  6. fergman

fergman LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

i agree. dude... if you get a triton you will end up walking through the grass telling yourself your a f^<&I$% idiot and wish so bad you would have only listened:cry: