exmark 52" hydro tracer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by smarino21, Nov 9, 2006.

1. smarino21

smarino21 LawnSite Senior Member

any one have a 52 hydro turf tracer? I was intrested in getting one how much should i pay for one. Is the floating deck better? or fixed dont matter because im not sure. NeXT would u buy 2 belt drive 48 or 1 52 hydro if your gonna have a 2 man crew and i wont be operating these machines so comfort no optioon.

2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

The turf tracer hp has the floating deck on it. It would probably run you about $4800-$6000 depending on your market.

I have a 52" fixed deck bobcat hydro and I absolutley love it! I thought I would have a problem scalping but it leaves a nice manicured cut with no scalping!

After running both hydro and belt drive mowers, I can tell you I will only buy hydro from now on!

3. smarino21

smarino21 LawnSite Senior Member

Is Exmark Better Then Bobcat Or Scag

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I started with a 36" exmark metro. I thought it cut great and I was considering just running exmark mowers. I got a great deal on my 52" bobcat hydro wb so I grabbed it while I could.

I can see a MAJOR difference FAVORING THE BOBCAT! I was really impressed with the difference in the cut, scalping problems (hardly none!), and stripeing.

5. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

I would stick with a 52" Hydro mower. I don't know which brand is the best but I assume exmark makes a respectable mower considering they sell so many of them. The scag seems like a nice machine too. Look at a Wright stander. I hear they can be 30% more productive. One guy mowing the other trimming and blowing. Works for me.