Exmark 52inch Lazer HP Blades

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Allens LawnCare, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought a 2000 Lazer hp, 52 inch with ultra vac unit, can anyone recommend a good Blade....is it worth buying mulching blades when I bag most of the time!!

2. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

I always had good luck with the Excalibur mulching blades, I assume they still make them, but a medium or low lift blade will work fine for your application. I actually used low lift blades with good results in dry conditions while mulching, should be perfect if you're bagging. I had some high lifts, but they bogged my 36" TTHP down so I didn't run them.

3. mc24034

mc24034 LawnSite Member

I have the 2002 model and Im trying to sell it. Curious of what you paid for your and how many hours it has on it. Mine is 2002 Exmark Lazer HP 23 Kaw. 375 Hrs on it. Stripe kit and chute blocker. Thanks

4. Mowman16

Mowman16 LawnSite Senior Member

How much are you looking to get? I have that same machine and might want another.:cool2:

5. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

i would guess his machine should bring about 4500, pretty low hours there. is it a chute blocker or a true mulch kit?

6. Allens LawnCare

I got it for $3600, it has 800hrs (23hp) on it including new rear tires, new no flat fronts and a new ultra Vac system....I found someone that wasn't sure about retirement, but with the lack of snow he decided it was time!!

7. Meg-Mo

Meg-Mo Inactive

Check the MEG MO blades. We will make your mower almost twice as good as it is now. You do not need the catcher any more.

8. Allens LawnCare

Anyone else use Meg-Mo blade systems.....How was you experience

9. mc24034

mc24034 LawnSite Member

I was looking at $4500. Once I can get the mower out of the enclosed trailer Ill get somepics on here for you. Its a great mower... I just mow small yds where this is just to big for.