Exmark 60in with 27hp kolar motor for sale

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by erdoes87, Sep 12, 2007.

1. erdoes87

erdoes87 LawnSite Member

Hi i am trying to sell my Lazer Z Model# LZ27KC604 Serial#450329 i recently ran into some financial problems and i need to sell it to make some money and i dont know how much to sell it for this mower just had a new 27hp motor put on it it has less then 50 hours on it. It also has two sets of blades that i just had sharpened, I put brand new tires on it about two weeks ago, i also just changed the hydro filter and oil, when i bought it i also bought a blue bird bagging unit for it and that has a 8hp brigs motor on, i just changed the oil and cleaned the filter on it, both the mower and the bagging unit start up with no problems and are very power full, the bagging unit has two garbage cans for the catchers, this also comes with 4 weights that go on the front of the zero turn and the help event the weight out when you have the bagger on, both the bagging unit and the roll cage can be on at the same time so you dont have to keep taking the mounts on and off.their is no rust on anything. Please help me out how much do you think this is worth?