Exmark Aerator's at MN Green Expo

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by djagusch, Jan 4, 2012.

1. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

At the MN Green Expo Exmark had their aerator line up out.

21" Single hydro $3600
    24" Dual hydro $5000
    30" Ride on $9000

Pricing is from the dealer tags at the show. Just got them in for the Expo.

Pics are from the camera phone. Didn't see any lit and I taught the sales guy more about them then he knew.

I didn't spend much time looking at detail as I had some classes to go to. I'll be there tomorrow also. So if you want me to take a pic or look at something let me know.

Also Toro was showing the ride on only.

IMG_20120104_133502.jpg

IMG_20120104_105249.jpg

IMG_20120104_105306.jpg

2. pieperlc

pieperlc LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

They sure do look flashy with their red paint. I didn't know exmark was gonna brand them too, but I guess it makes sense.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. jfoxtrot9

jfoxtrot9 LawnSite Senior Member

Just contacted my Exmark dealer. He told me he has only heard of them but knows nothing yet. I asked him to make a call. Looking forward to owning the Dual Hydro.:usflag:

4. djagusch

from MN

The exmark rep said something about jan 15 they should have the updated website with the aerators. Also any exmark dealer will be able to sell them.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Saw them today minus the single hydro unit (was shipped from the show to another show). I paid less for my Turfco than the Exmark unit anyway, so made the wise buy there. The dual hydro WB would be a nice future piece to have:)

Saw the Exmark branded Revitalizer too. $3600 I believe.

6. oomph

oomph LawnSite Member

I heard they made some design changes to the unit in order to get by patent issues with Turfco. Did you get any info on the changes?

7. djagusch

from MN

The guys there didn't know much about the machines. I never saw a LS machine in person so I couldn't tell you the differences.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. jfoxtrot9

jfoxtrot9 LawnSite Senior Member

Comparing all that I can see of the Exmark 21" and my LS machine, the only differences that I see is the control handles and the engine.

I have suspected all along, a lot more hogwash than actual truth with all these patent issues...

9. oomph

oomph LawnSite Member

Only time will tell, but the Exmark/Lawn Solutions product seems a tad more expensive than the Turfco at the moment.

10. grassmasterswilson

grassmasterswilson LawnSite Platinum Member
    from nc

any word on when dealers will have these in stock or be able to service them? I have a LS ride on and it could use an expert to go over the hydros, gears, and chains.