Exmark age by serial number

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by detlan, Mar 17, 2011.

1. ryno23

ryno23 LawnSite Member

i figured it was an older model. its a belt drive but has the floating deck. i don't think they make the metro hp like this anymore. but i could be wrong

2. bc3xx0

bc3xx0 LawnSite Senior Member

My metro hp is 90 numbers from yours and is a 98.

3. ryno23

ryno23 LawnSite Member

98 it is. just got an email from exmark.

4. inzane

inzane LawnSite Silver Member

where can i find the serial number on my metro 36? I haven't been able to find it yet.

5. Exmark PR

Exmark PR Sponsor

6. inzane

sorry, i should have specified that i have a much older metro that i bought used (so no owners manual). i've been told it could be a 99 or 2000. not even sure. i can't find the serial number on this thing.. I'd like to get more information on what i have so i can find a side discharge chute, mulch kit.. or something... because right now there is no chute. I just have a bagger, the type with the large metal piece that attaches to the mower, then the bag attaches to that.

7. Rvldesign

Rvldesign LawnSite Member

347901 is my serial number
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Exmark PR

Exmark PR Sponsor

Inzane - your best option is to call our Customer Service department at 1-800-667-5296. They can help you find your serial number and then determine what accessories are available for your machine.

9. inzane

thanks, i'll do that.

10. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey guys you should be able to find out what year your machines are here.. Just select rider/walkbehind or whatever you have and just look.. Hope this helps..

http://www.partstree.com/parts/?lc=exmark