1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Exmark and handhelds Package

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Godfather, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Godfather

Godfather LawnSite Member

Brand new stuff that has been used very sparingly to maitain my home and a a few neighbors.NOT USED COMMERCIALLY I have an exmark metro 36 belt drive,it has all the paint and no scrathches. It is in perfect condition. Ecs handles are great, and so is the Entire ONE YEAR WARRANTY that it still has remaining. Appx. 50-75 hours on it now

Large 4.3 cu ft grass gobbler brand grass catcher. Used 2 times, looks brand new and has no rust, scratches or dents.

Also is a echo srm-210, that was used every other week, still has one year left on warranty. Great condition like new apperiance and performance.

Stihl Bg-85 this is the best handheld out there. Great blower, like new apperance and function.

Send an email to me through my pm. and i can send pics.

I paid over $3,300 for all of these items. I will not seperate unless you want mower only.I want $2,800 for the package.
  2. David W

David W LawnSite Senior Member

check your pm
  3. Godfather

All of these items are in like new conditoion. I purchased them almost exactly one year ago. So the warranty period on them is appx. ONE YEAR. They were used to maintain my lot and 2 of my neighbors homes last year.
  4. Godfather

I will take $2,750 for them.
    Mower = 2,300
    Grass Catcher=150
  5. Godfather

Will take $2,700
  6. Godfather

$2,300 for mower and grass gobbler jumbo.