1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Exmark Bagger Pricing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Navig8r, Jul 30, 2002.

1. Navig8r

Navig8r LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought a new Lazer Z HP, 23hp Kawi, 52"

The dealer I purchased from offered the same price as another dealer, (7500.00), but a much better financing deal, so I did not even bother trying to talk him down.
    When I picked up the machine, I asked him what he could do for me as far as price goes on the bagger if I pay ca$h.

He said he could definately work w/me, but wasn't very sure at that point of a number, so I said I'd call him back.

He originally quoted me 1500.00
    Is this too much?
    I have no idea what kind of mark-up is involved, but I figure he got what he wanted on the machine, so maybe he'll be somewhat flexible on the bagger.

Bottom line is ----- it's only a bagger, I'll buy it from any dealer if the price is good.
    Thanks in advance for any input.. I really appreciate it.:)
  2. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

(is the name for the vehicle, the Lincoln Navigator?)

Back to your question, I bought my ultra vac 2 years ago for around 1200 with tax. It seems that they would go up in price. The price sounds good to me. But I am no longer shopping for one. Mabey different areas could get btter prices.
    You will not be disappointed in the ulta vac, it has mad the job of leaf season a breeze for me.:D
  3. Old Guy

Old Guy LawnSite Member

I paid about $1,250 two years ago for the same bagger.
  4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I will not say what price I paid for mine, but list 2 yrs ago was $1200. What they are now I don't know. Post on the eXmark forum and get the suggested retail price from them. That would give you a good starting point.