exmark belts and blades better price online?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by turfcat75, Feb 19, 2001.

1. turfcat75

turfcat75 LawnSite Member

Was wondering any places online that you guys buy parts from?do you just go to your local dealer or no?
  2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

3. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

exmark belts and blades, best price and quality at landscaper supply and jthomas. Other oem parts are cheaper at the local dealer than the knockoffs from online sources-go figure.
  4. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

I've bought replacements from J Thomas. They try to source the belts, whenever possible, from the oem. In fact one set of belts I bought from them carried the Grasshopper Logo.
  5. RYAN

RYAN LawnSite Member

6. jaybee

jaybee LawnSite Member

7. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

http://www.jthomasdistributors.com is the absolute best. I do a lot of business with these guys - very high volume. They are absolutely #1, first class all the way. I can't reccommend them enough. They're one of the reasons that I'm where I'm at in this business. The quality of their parts, etc... is #1. On the occasion that we do get a wrong part or part failure/defect, I've never had any problem returning it. They're a huge asset to any lawn service.
  8. Dillon

Dillon LawnSite Member

I agree with Jason, JThomas has always got me my parts right away, most of time over night. Called at 3pm. once and still had what I needed the next day.