Exmark buying incentives

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Joel B., Jul 19, 2002.

1. Joel B.

Joel B. LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

Saw on a previous post (from Navig8r):

"I was at an Exmark dealer today (actually there to look at a blower) and he tells me that Exmark has a financing incentive right now (through Sheffield) for NO payments or interest until April 2003 !! "

Has anyone else heard of this; I don't see anything about it on the Exmark website. I was at an Exmark dealer Thursday and the salesman didn't mention anything about it.

Thanks,

Joel B.

2. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

if thats true i mite have to take a little trip to the dealer in my area . im in the market for a new 48" or 52" WB

3. Tony Harrell

Tony Harrell LawnSite Senior Member

The dealer in Winston-Salem told me it was 90 days same as cash or, no interest for a year. You still have to make payments though. Apparently, if it's not paid off in a year the interest goes back to day one. He told me that a lot of guys get new credit cards with low intro rate and swap cards for new ones with no fee balance transfer when the intro rate is over. Gosh, that's a lot like kiting checks isn't it?

4. ssratracing

ssratracing LawnSite Member

I have been doing the credit card thing for a couple years now...havnt paid over 2 percent since!!

5. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

they have a few things going right now, same as cash for a YEAR...thats right a year. Must be for a business though. Personal they have no money down, 0% interest for I think 3 months, no pay till april. both are 8.9% financing after. ( I think its 8.9%)

6. Joel B.

Joel B. LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

Cutter1,

I don't see anything on the Exmark website about same as cash for a year. Is that something only certain dealers offer?

Thanks,

Joel B.

7. Jon99

Jon99 LawnSite Senior Member

I heard on the radio that a dealer around here is offering 0% for 12 months, 9.9% after the first year...