1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Exmark - Changing Drive Belt

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Eagle3Fan, May 28, 2004.

1. Eagle3Fan

Eagle3Fan LawnSite Member

I am planning on changing the drive belt on my Exmark Lazer HP this weekend. I bought a used 02 model for my personal use and tt has about 500 hours on it. While changing my blades last week I noticed the drive belt has a lot of cracks. Time for a new belt.

I have a new belt but I need some instructions on how to change the belt. I didn't get the owners manual with the mower so I'm looking for some help.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
  2. amrupp

amrupp LawnSite Member
    from buffalo

Eagle3Fan -

I don't know if it will help with belt changing instructions, but you can download a copy of the manual for your mower right off the Exmark website. The parts manual and operator manual are both available. You'll need to know the serial number of your machine to get the correct manual.
  3. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

you might want to jump over to the exmark forum in the manufacturers section and ask for help there if you need it. in or out of warranty, they'll be glad to help. tell em i sent ya.