Exmark command pro 25

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by Edward Francis, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Edward Francis

Edward Francis LawnSite Member

Hi... First post!! I purchased an exmark command pro 25 with only 20 hours on it. It has the factory snoblo attached but no mower deck (which I really need). Bought it for a good price (estate sale). The original owner could not operate a tractor steering wheel due to disability so bought this unit and used it exclusively for snow clearing.

My concern: Dealer says he can sell me a mower deck ....which is easy to install according to him but says the snoblo will be kinda' time consuming to remove/install eith the season.

Question: Unit will be used at my residence (3 acres) and for 5 commercial buildings. Your comments please on the ease of removal/ install of these two acessories. Got the exmark for a good price sooo I could buy a garden tractor possibly and be rid of the changeover possible dilemna. Can you help me with this one?

2. sawman65

sawman65 LawnSite Senior Member

do you have a frontrunner or the navagator?

3. Edward Francis

Edward Francis LawnSite Member

Its a frontrunner, Lazer Z Model LZ25KC604. Built in 2004.

4. mowermankevin

mowermankevin LawnSite Senior Member

Edward, way to go, did the dealer quote you a price on a deck? Probably oughta be sitting down when he does (lol's). I jack up Exmarks and pull the decks and just pulling and reinstalling a deck is about 30 minutes max in and out. These are very service friendly designed machines,of course a snowblower in Texas I can't comment on, I'd like to see a picture of one, how they mount, if it's as easy as the mower decks, should not be more than an hour procedure. Your going to enjoy the Exmark, have fun. C'ya K

5. sawman65

sawman65 LawnSite Senior Member

the only snoblo attachment exmark makes is for the frontrunner or the navagator. they did not make one for the lazer so its aftermarket. and with that being said i bet it takes a long time to switch the blower on and off. the deck is no problem at all as has been said 30 min's is all it takes but the blower will be a problem.