Exmark ct

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Moosehunter, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Moosehunter

Moosehunter LawnSite Member
    from Canada

I thought i would ask your opinion on the ct before i go and make a deposit on one. I have 20 acres only have to cut 4 acres with quite a few trees. I was going to go and put a deposit on the ct but from reading other posts im not so sure anymore. The ct doesnt seem to well recieved most people automatically suggest the hp as soon as somebody posts about the ct. I want a mower that will last 10+ years with proper maintenance. I thought an entry level commercial exmark (ct) was all i would need. Maybe i should spend the extra on the hp im so confused. Just to put some prospective on this where i live(Can) i was quoted $7100 for the ct and 7900 for the hp which is way more then some of the prices i have seen mentioned here.

Thanks for any help.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Moosehunter,

I think either machine will satisfy your needs. I don't think you'll have a problem getting 10 years out of either machine, so long as they are taken care of. You may need to think about your terrian and conditions. If you have hilly, wet conditions, the larger tires on the HP may be beneficial. On a personal note, I prefer the HP. I like the looks of that machine much more so than the CT.

I think you'll be pleased w/ either, so good luck w/ your new Exmark!

Thanks,
    KC

3. Moosehunter

Moosehunter LawnSite Member
    from Canada

Thanks exmark. I decided to go with the 46" hp model. To bad there isnt a 48.