Exmark CT

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by mbenz, May 6, 2004.

1. mbenz

mbenz LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

I would like to demo or see a Exmark CT before i buy, My Dealer said they can not order me a Exmark CT unless i told them for sure i was going to buy it, Because they mostly carry the HP and the larger sizes.
    There is a dealer in the next town (80 miles) that has a CT but i would not be useing them for service ect. and wonder what my dealer would think if i bought it from somewhere else, and brought it in.
    What to do?
    I have been doing some studys on the CT and i think it would best suit my needs for my yard.
    The john deere tractors at HD sells Would suit me as well but there is also a dealer here in town that sells the same thing for the same price but in a round about way told me he would not work on it if i brought it in or it would not get looked at for a few weeks. (kinda of a jerk) so dealer support means alot to me.
    Any info will help.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Mbenz,

Send me a pm to terry.eckert@exmark.com with your name, address and the Exmark dealer you would like to work with and I'll see what I can do.

thanks

Terry

3. mbenz

mbenz LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

I got a call today, in fact they would be geting one in for me to look at afterall in a few weeks.
    I will be waiting.
    Thanks