1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

eXmark Dealer????

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Larry Davis, May 8, 2004.

1. Larry Davis

Larry Davis LawnSite Member

Hi Terry,
    On 3/30/04 you responded to an inquiry I sent you regarding a fuel tank gas line fitting for a Lazer HP. I went to my local dealer a couple of days later to order the part and was a little shocked to see their showroom completely void of eXmark equipment and other commercial grade lines. They said all eXmark equipment was returned to you but they are still an authorized eXmark dealer for sales and service. I'm more than just a little suspicious about this! This particular business has changed hands a couple of times in the last several years and this makes me wonder if they are going to be around much longer. Could you answer 2 questions for me? 1. Is "Clark Power Equipment" of Franklin, NC ZIP 28734 still an authorized dealer? 2. Where is the next closest, full service dealer located?
  2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Larry Davis,

Thanks for the heads up. I did some checking and it is my understanding that Clark Power is still able to buy parts from our distributor for your service needs. Our distributor also informed me that they have set up a new dealer in Waynesville to help improve any service and parts needs for the area. The new dealer is:
    Bypass Power Equipment
    61 Eagles Nest Rd.
    Waynesville, NC

Thank you,