Exmark Dealers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BryanB, Feb 27, 2001.

1. BryanB

BryanB LawnSite Member

Does anyone know of an online Exmark dealer. Alamia dosnt sell exmarks it appears.
  2. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

MIDSOUTH LawnSite Senior Member

looked to be good prices at that site lonestar.
  4. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

If you are looking to get an idea on cost, that is one thing. If you are thinking about buying from a dealer online for a purchase like a Lazer, you are going to have a tough time getting any service or warranty work fom you local dealer. I would say they may be a little resentful towards you. Just my opinion. Do a search on some of the threads for the guys opinions here on building a good relationship with your local dealer. The service of the lifeline of your business is crucial to getting the job done and making your customers happy! :)
  5. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

One will only allow you to see prices on certain Lazers. Try this one. http://www.lgwhse.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_main.html?p_catid=50&sid=8sr1h50F@HYC0HE-17101520365.3d If you already saw it, sorry :)

The funny thing is that I can get about the same deal on a 60 inch lazer with the 25, but they have a price almost $500 less on the 26 fuel injected version vs. local. Either way it isn't worth the savings to me. On small equipment, yeah, but not on a mower.

[Edited by Keith on 02-28-2001 at 05:23 AM]
  6. Strawbridge Lawn

Strawbridge Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

If you are not in Texas you don't pay sales tax, BUT the cost to ship a (Lazer Z HP 52" 23 Kawa) to Virginia is $450.00. Sales tax in Virginia would cost $405.00 plus you have a dealer.
    IMO, until these online retailers can do something about the
    shipping charges (UPS set) than they are NOT any better a deal than you can find from a local dealer, and then you need to think about the benefits from a local dealer regarding repairs. Alami seemed better becasue they offered free shipping, but no Exmarks there.
    Another reason the DOT COMS could not compete.
  7. LoneStarLawn

How did I miss that Keith? Thanks for the link...I wanted to check out prices on walks but I could only find Lazers there.
  8. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Talk about a Tim Taylor finatic:
    I was just curious who the Brain Surgeon was that thought it was necessary to put an 18HP motor on a 36 inch wb??

9. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

BryanB, only 20 minutes from your house is an Exmark dealer that has the same prices as L&G wharehouse. It is Kohler Equiptment in Upper Marlboro. Their number is 1-301-249-2200. You will have to pay sales tax but the extra $415 is well worth making sure that your mower gets worked on first if you have a problem.
  10. LoneStarLawn

You will save on shipping too...