1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Exmark demo show

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by scagman, Mar 5, 2002.

1. scagman

scagman LawnSite Senior Member

Ther was an Exmark show in my city today, they had all the machines lined up ready to be demoed. I only tried out the TThp 48" 17hp and then there was a last years model 48" metro with the floating deck and the single cylinder 14hp Kawasaki with pistol grips. I liked it alot, very smooth he said he would give it to me for $2500, is that a good price and for anyone that has a metro how does it do in the rain, belt slipping wise?
  2. Clint

Clint LawnSite Member
    from Texas

it depends on if its just 2500 flat no tax or what.. im picking up my 2002 36" metro 15hp kohler w/ ECS for 2399, comes out to just shy of 2600.. hope that helps!
  3. Tony Harrell

Tony Harrell LawnSite Senior Member

We have a new eXmark dealer about 20 minutes away and I got prices on 2 models yesterday. model M4815KC $2399+tax sugg. $2999 this is 48 metro fixed deck gear drive with Kohler and pistal grips. The other one is model MHP4815KAC $3349+tax sugg. $3790 this is 48 floating deck gear drive Kawasaki with new ECS contols. Hope this helps.
  4. dlandscaping

dlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from mass

exmark is offering a price cut on their metros
    48 metro with 15 kawi twin and pistol for $2599+tax
    48 metro with 15 kawi twin and ecs for $2699+tax, might just get one of these soon.