Exmark E.C.S. vs. Toro T-Bar

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by abcfamily, Nov 11, 2006.

1. abcfamily

abcfamily LawnSite Member

I am preparing to go from a 22" to a 36" or maybe a 48" walk behind. I just demo'd an Exmark Turf Tracer HP yesterday and loved the mower but not yet being used to controls, which seemed kind of stiff and worked me a bit.:weightlifter: I questioned how much hand fatigue I might end up with after continued use. I have had some carpel tunnel trouble in the past. And now I am questioning whether or not the Toro T-Bar might not be more user friendly. So I look to you for HELP!! Also I have no idea how well the Toro mower stacks up to the Exmark as far as cut, mulch, durability... So please help me :confused: Thanks for your input I greatly appreciate it!! Andy
  2. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Bronze Member

bought 2 TT's this summer, 48's. they are pushing 400 hours already and the controls have been great to use.
  3. Modifier

Modifier LawnSite Member

I went from a JD with pistol grips to an Exmark TT with ECS this year. While it did take me a good week to get used to it -the change was worth it. I don't get any hand fatigue anymore. The mower is really well built and should last forever too!

4. Deputy25

Deputy25 LawnSite Member

I currently own 3 exmark walk-behinds all with ECS. They are awesome and I have never got hand fatigue. I would definitely recommed the exmark mower it is a well built machine and cuts great.
  5. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Here try them