eXmark eXperts what model is this???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Envy Lawn Service, Aug 25, 2003.

1. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

OK it's new left over late model, it has a 25hp Kolher 60" deck, the Kolher doesn't have a canister filter and the fuel tanks have really small caps.

I wish I had thought to get the #'s off it but I didn't. Anyways, what model would you guess it is and how much would you pay for it. Again it's brand new, just a late model.

Oh how much to add the canister filter?

2. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

2002 or older.

3. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Older than 2002,My 2002 is not as described with smaller gas caps or lack of canister.

4. Planet Landscaping

Planet Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

5. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

2001 About 100 Dollars For Canister. But Give terry At exmark The Numbers and He can answer Your Question.

6. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

A 2001 leftover huh? That wouldn't surprise me much as the Exmark sales here a so much slower than Brand X. This unit is the only Exmark ZTR left in my area. I don't know it to be true, but it certainly appears that this dealer might be dropping Exmark since he only has this one late model v/s a warehouse full of new brand X.

Getting the canister filter for it is no biggie. But with it being an older Kohler 25 I might need to get the #'s of it as well to avoid running into one of those "bad" Kohlers.

Anyone have a suggestion about what to offer/pay for this new late model?

John Gamba, is that you in the 2003 Exmark catalog?

7. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Yes It Is.
    You Might Be Better off If You can Find A 02 Leftover Or An 03 They are Updater with Bigger Deck Carrier And Bigger Bearings And A Lot More.
    John