1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Exmark Financing Plan

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Crewcutlawncare, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Crewcutlawncare

Crewcutlawncare LawnSite Member

Does anyone know if Exmark is having a finance plan where there is no interest, or payments for 1 year, for 2006?
  2. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Check their website I thought I saw something about some financing specials the other day.
  3. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

I'm sure they have some sort of financing specials running right now through Sheffield that handles their financing. As said it will be listed on their website. You'll need to get your parents or some other adult to get the financing as Sheffield is based here in NC and is a division of BB&T Bank and by law in NC (and all states that I know if) you have to be at least 18 to sign the contract. Good luck.
  4. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

They usually have some pretty good financing programs. I have seen Gravely offer no payments for 3 years....probably the best in the business.
  5. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

you should post your question in the eXmark froum on the site, they will be sure to assist you with your concern