Exmark financing

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by HarryD, Oct 1, 2002.

1. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

was wondering if the cutters plus card is used by all exmark dealers for there financing . and what is the apr when the intrest starts in and first payment is due . and is it like a credit card where your payment is figured by the amount you owe

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Harry,

All good questions with no one real answer. The Cutters Plus card is an option that any Exmark dealer can choose to use or not to use. Some dealers like it others do not. The program is also administrated and owned by Transamerica Finance company so your best resource for information would be to contact them directly. They would not only be able to get you information on what types of programs are available but what you may have on the products just purchased.

Interest rates and payment dates as well as when the first payment is due are all determined at the time of purchase based on what type of program you would like, the amount your financing and so on.

I've always looked at the Cutter Card as a form of revolving credit that you can rely on when you need to make a purchase. It really saves you the headache of re-qualifying and can give you several finance options based upon what best fits your business needs.

Thanks

Terry

3. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks terry
    will talk with my dealer after lunch i found the web site but it still did not answer my ??? and I also called the customer service and they said talk to your dealer to find out what program he is gunna use