Exmark Forum

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lazer 46, Mar 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lazer 46

lazer 46 LawnSite Senior Member

I e-mailed Exmark and asked if the forum was going to return. I really liked the Exmark Forum. They said the main guy got some promotion and nobody else was trained to take care of the forum. They would answer any question I had using the e-mail address through Exmark. It took them 3 days to answer my e-mail. Bummer.
  2. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

I liked the exmark forum too. you better get any information you want from the forum soon, before jodi gets rid of it. I personally don't think that they are going to be doing it any more.
  3. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Why would Jodi remove it?

And you "personally don't think that they are going to be doing it any more."

Ummm....believe me, all members are valued at this site.....unfortunately when staements like this are made, I cannot say all opinions are valued.

For right now, if you need something from eXmark, all you need to do is email them. This is not some big inconvenience. They are putting themselves out there to be accessible.

Can't stand hearsay and/or rumors....and this is how they get started.
  4. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I miss terry and the rest of the gang :waving:

5. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I heard Toro/eXmark was being sold to Encore, Encore was merging with Hustler, Hustler was being bought by Walker, Walker was sellilng to Textron, Textron was merging with Gravely, Scag was in talks to acquire Gravely, and Scag was going out of business due to bankrupty.

haha, how is that for rumors? heehee :cool2: :cool2:
  6. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

For the future, please don't step in and tell the members what you think I am going to do. I am 100% pro-lawnsite, I'm all for anything that will benefit the community.
  7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I would firmly believe that the forum (active or not) would and will always be posted. There is just way too much valuable information on there to not be exposed. Yes, I miss Terry and the gang, too, but remember, not only can we still get assistance through Emails, but they DO still have their 800 numbers available, also.
  8. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

Perhaps people are worried that it'll just disapear, LIKE THE GRAVELY FORUM DID. OOps, my caps were stuck for a second there...
  9. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

that's what I was thinking of when I made my post.
  10. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

And the Great Dane forum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.