Just got inside from adjusting the height on my metro. What a pain in the $#@!!!The axle pivot bolts were about impossible to access with a socket on the left side because of the pto engagement pivot , so I had to use a wrench to break loose the factory tightened bolt. The other side was not to bad though. I got the deck raised to 3 1/2" in the back and 3 1/4" in the front. I had to raise the axle all the way to the highest hole because of double blades. This is the first time I had proper pitch with the deck. I had it as bad as 1" lower in front, to actually 1" higher in front when I added double blades, found out deck was to low, then had to raise front end since I left my toolbox in the garage on the floor. Teach me to be in a hurry.