eXmark... HELP!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Potchkins, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Potchkins

Potchkins LawnSite Senior Member

My future father-in-law is having some problems with the steering on his eXmark. He has an HP.. he says he thinks it's the bypass valve and his dealer has done everything but fix the initial problem but continue to charge him for services he didn't need. Who does he need to get in contact with at eXmark to report a customer service problem? If his problem doesn't get fixed eXmark might just lose a customer to Dixie Chopper...
  2. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Uh,Try the Exmark forum...........................
  3. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

there is an Exmark forum here at lawnsite.com. Post your situation there and it will show up in a day or so once they've cleared it, along with their answer.

I had a similar experience where a dealer didn't fix my main problem correctly, but new parts started showing up on the mower that I didn't request!
  4. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Terry Eckert (sp?) Is the man at Exmark that basically runs the exmark forum. If you post there he will be as helpful as he can. If he cant fix it he will forward you to a geeky techy who can. You Can access them via the exmark forum on the main page here at Lawnsite.com.
  5. Potchkins

Potchkins LawnSite Senior Member

it has been posted there now
    i wasn't thinking about that