Exmark HP + Groundbreakers MFG = Great lawn Stripes

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BobR, Sep 4, 2003.

1. BobR

BobR LawnSite Senior Member

I waited for an adjustable roller with which to stripe lawns (some customers do not like the 'barber pole' look) and Bryant LaFlair from Groundbreakers came through for me. Have used the roller for three problem free weeks, the roller itself is spring loaded and will deflect (uneven lawn or obstacle hidden in grass) about 3", mounting system allows you to position the roller from ground level (maximum stripe effect) to zero contact all you have to do is pull the four mounting pins reposition the roller bracket and reinsert the locking pins. For me that feature plus you get to keep your 'gauge rollers' puts this unit 'over the top' in desireability.

2. Moguy

Moguy LawnSite Member

That is a pretty nice feature to have. Do they make them for all deck widths?

3. BobR

BobR LawnSite Senior Member

The one in the picture is for my Exmark HP (52") they also make one for the 60" but I am not sure about the 72" but I am sure that Bryant could fix you up.
    BobR

4. excel25

excel25 LawnSite Senior Member

How might we get in touch with him??

5. Bryant

Bryant LawnSite Member

6. Moguy

Moguy LawnSite Member

Bryant, Where in Michigan are you guys located?

7. Bryant

Bryant LawnSite Member

Detroit

8. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx LawnSite Senior Member

I'm in the market for a roller also, but 350.00 from exmark has made me want to look at other options, how much are yours priced at?

9. Bryant

Bryant LawnSite Member

TLC9, the striping kit is $189.00 plus shipping up to 60" decks, 72"decks are $199.00

10. Buckeye1

Buckeye1 LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

TLC9- I think Turflex, the other striping kit sponsor, makes chain kits for Exmark. As for the exmark roller, I doubt many people buy them from a dealer, they have them on ebay for $180.