1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Exmark Hp Tracer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by zmowing, May 30, 2004.

1. zmowing

zmowing LawnSite Member
    from York,PA

I recently purchased a 52 TT HP. I noticed that the deck on it was uneven side-to-side by about an half inch. I took it my dealer and the fix for was putting washers on the height adjustment to level the deck. Has anyone else noticed this and how was it corrected? Also, it appears that there is a fame problem because the right front wheel seems to carry all weight.
  2. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

I don't believe I'd be happy with that fix.

surely it must be tire inflation or something you can fix without adding washers to the deck thing..

3. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

you need to post this in the exmark forum and find out what they think the problem is, and their opinion on the dealers fix.
  4. sawman65

sawman65 LawnSite Senior Member

no no no no!!!! dont mean to put other dealers down but your
    dealer is stupid there are ajustments on the deck hangers for this fix look in you owners book under adjustments

5. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Maybe it was level before someone torqued the frame! Since you said one wheel supports the weight... Not good. I don't know how the frame got torqued, they're very beefy. I love mine.
  6. Daddio

Daddio LawnSite Member

I hear ya. Have the same problem with a 48" TTHP! My dealer came and measured the wheels and checked the deck adjustments. He agreed, there's definitely a frame problem. No there isn't deck adjustments on the FRONT wheels. His fix for now was to overinflate the right rear tire. Dealer and I are both waiting on an answer from eXmark.