Exmark HP

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by wireman36, Jan 8, 2004.

1. wireman36

wireman36 LawnSite Member

My local dealer offered me a 2003 Exmark HP mower - 23 HP
    Kawasaki engine & 52" deck. The machine has 16 supervised
    demo hours (on dealers grounds). Dealer offered to sell the mower for $7,200.00 with full warrantee. Is this a fair price for
    a upstate New York dealer? I'm a home-owner with 2-acres to
    cut.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Wireman,

That unit new sells for around $7700, the 04's sell for around $7800. The demo unit would most likely come with a full warranty so it's not a bad deal. You save some money and get a near new machine with full warranty. Most of the 16 hours are probably from moving it around the shop or back into the shop each evening to lock it up.

Thanks

Terry

3. faithfulFrank

faithfulFrank LawnSite Member

Dear Wireman,
    Believe it or not, I just bought TODAY a 2003 Exmark hp 52" with 4 hours on it.
    The person I bought it from brought it from an upstate NY dealer at the end of the season last year and used it only two times or so. I just paid him $6000 cash for it, and my local exmark dealer as a favor went with me to get it and just delivered it to my house an hour ago. I am told that the warranty will transfer to me for the remainer of the warranty. I live in western NY and my exmark dealer is the best in the world. So I lost 4 months warranty, but the unit is in perfect shape, and it was a good deal. My exmark dealer goes all over NY. I also know what the first owner paid for his unit brand new, and it was lower then the prices you have mentioned. I am not sure if it is approprate for me to post in this way, but feel free to e-mail me directly if you feel it would be a help to you. My e-mail address is fdangelo@rochester.rr.com.
    Good luck with whatever you do. I am tickled with this new mower...it is 5 degrees below here today, so it will be a few months before I get to use it!

4. faithfulFrank

dear Wireman,
    My local exmark dealer quoted me $7100 for a 2004 exmark HP 52", new with zero hours on it. The 2004's have some nice new features......

5. faithfulFrank

Wireman,
    I am in the same situation, just bought a new 52" HP yesterday. I live in W.N.Y.
    I am not selling anything, but my dealers prices were way lower than what has been quoted. I want to comply to the rules, so e-mail me at fdangelo@mac.com

6. wireman36

wireman36 LawnSite Member

Thanks Terry,

I actually went to see the machine yesterday other that some
    leaves and a torn armrest (which will be replaced) the machine looked brand new. Bottom line I got the machine for $6,800.00
    after I traded in my 9 year old Toro 32" rear engine rider.
    Seemed like a good deal...... (also prep and delivery to my house)