1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Exmark HP ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by xprmntl1, Feb 25, 2004.

1. xprmntl1

xprmntl1 LawnSite Member

Just bought an Exmark Lazer HP and am wondering what the Hp stands for?

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

3. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

YeeeHaaaa!
    Congrats and welcome to the club!
    Membership requires you to buy the first drink!LOL!

4. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

HP - Helps Productivity

5. FFMED74

FFMED74 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I looked atthem today for the first time, very impressed, btw. I wondered what HP was to.LOL I am not saying I am buying exmark, but the number show me something, they have thicker decks, bigger spindles and it seems where ever I go everyone, for the most part says they have the best machine... I can say one thing the sales guy at the exmark place actually educated me about the product and showed it to me, toro guy just wrote stuff down, Hustler did a good job and the Scag dealer I saw wanted to agrue with me over whether my current mower was a commercial grade mower, which is really is, that dealer LOST all buisness I will ever have for him. I am actually going to the exmark open house here in Indy on Friday and demo me an X, can't wait.

6. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

HP = Hernia Preventer.

I love mine, espeically now that I got the Ultravac collection system.

7. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

Help please?
    Holy Poo?
    Handicaped parked it.
    No good looking machine just dont have any where I could use that large of a machine.
    One thing I can say about exmark is that there customers are loyal. that is for sure.
    good luck.

8. askarvelis

askarvelis LawnSite Member

I brought one this year(Lazer HP 48") You will be amazed at what that SOB can do even in small spots. I still am amazed every day at its versatility and power!

9. muxx

muxx LawnSite Member

I just bought a 52" this year. I usually run 72" xp's. I love the 52". I am very loyal, I bought 2 other brand mowers before and neither lasted a year. I will never ever change again.

10. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

This is bringing tears to my eyes:cry: :cry: :cry:

John