Exmark lazer 60" 25HP 1000 hours

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Evan528, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

I have for sale a 60" 25hp Kohlor engine Exmark lazer (I think its a 2001 model) with about 1,000 hours. Exellent condition....everything in great working order.The machine was just serviced. Blades sharpend....oil changed...new filters and everything thoroughly greased. This machine has always been very well maintained at recomended intervals. Just upgraded to a new machine for end of the year tax deduction reasons. Asking $4200.00. Local pickup only in North Wales PA.

2. Evan528

Here are pictures

exmark lazer.jpg

3. Evan528

And another

exmark lazer 2.jpg

4. Evan528

Bump, this mower is still for sale.

5. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

Evan, let me know if you ever decide to sell the Dixie Chopper that you have. Also, just a reminder, please get the manual & receipt for the sprayer that you sold me sent, thanks.

BTW, the sprayer worked great. I took it off the trailer it was on and was putting it in the bed of the pickup that I brought to get it. Worked great until I did something stupid, mixed Acclaim & Manicure & didn't agitate enough. Whoops! Now I gots to clean up the pump....hopefully it didn't hurt anything. Well, hopefully I'll hear from ya soon, thanks.

Chris

6. Evan528

Bump.... mower is still for sale.

7. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

Evan, what kind of a deal will you work on your Exmark? I have a few accounts that are pending, so if I get them, I may get your mower. Does it have a striping kit installed on it? Any leaks?
    Also, I had Lesco pull the pump to the sprayer apart and apparently what happened is that the mixture (slurry) that was in it was too thick & put a bit too much strain on the internals and something let loose. Whatever let loose, drained the oil into the compartment & mixed with the chemicals, then it overheated and destroyed my crank and piston rods plus a few other minor things. It's at Lesco getting rebuilt for this season, it was a costly mistake, but definately one I won't make again.
    Let me know about your mower and we'll go from there. Thanks

Chris

8. Evan528

I would like to move this mower before spring..... running out of room in the shop....... Make a reasonable offer!:)

9. Evan528

Bump... still for sale