Exmark Lazer 72"

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by turfquip, Dec 27, 2007.

1. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

I've got two 72" Lazers, each w/26 EFI Kohler, ROPS, and suspension seat. One has 667 hours, one has 727. Both are immaculate and have not been used for commercial work. In other words BOTH were owned by estate and large property owners who used them to cut their respective properties, exclusively.

This engine/deck combination tends to frustrate commercial operators so the 60" is actually preferred, or the 72" with the larger diesel or Kawasaki engines.

That said, the next logical owner of these units are likely to (again) be residential owners.

The price for either is $5,750.

Call or PM for more information 859-525-2806

Thanks,

Ed

2. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

post a few pictures please......
    I already own 2 26hp efi's...whats one more, lol. How bad do they bog down in wet grass being a 6' cut? My 5''s do great, not much bogging down at all (we try not to cut high wet grass as a rule)

Thanks for any assistance.

Chris

3. turfquip

Here ya go...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. turfquip

5. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the pictures. They look like decent machines, I wish you the best in selling them. I just Mapquested your location & it's 470 miles one way from me. Thats a bit too far for me for what you're asking for them. If I could get a great deal (everybody wants one, lol), I'd be interested, but the distance kinda counts me out.

Chris

6. turfquip

Those photos are actually the higher hour machine. I have photos of the other one as well, I just need time to resize and post them which I will do if anyone is interested. I can tell you the low hour machine looks as good as the one shown.

Sorry you are so far away....you know these sell for over 10,000 each :)

7. West KY Lawncare

West KY Lawncare LawnSite Member

What year are those machines?

8. turfquip

Not sure but I'm thinking 3 maybe 4 years old. I can find out tomorrow or Wednesday and let you know.

BTW, West KY, I used to live in Murray in the mid to late 70's. I really like that part of the state :)

Thanks

9. West KY Lawncare

West KY Lawncare LawnSite Member

I'm in Mayfield, that's about 20 minutes from Murray. I have a friend looking for something this size.

10. turfquip

They are '03 models.