1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Exmark Lazer CT QUES????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by shade tree landscaping, Jan 29, 2008.

1. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

60inch lazer ct, with the 23hp engine. Anyone have any pros or cons? I know its the smaller tires and basically a homeowner model, but how does it hold up to being a commericial machine? Any and all help would help
  2. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

all the people who run exmarks out there no one has any input on this machine?
  3. LeviEdge

LeviEdge LawnSite Member

I bought mine last year and used it all summer. So far I only have good things to say about it. It's a 60" with the 23 horse vanguard. It has been a cold starter since the day I got it but I just figure that's the way it's gonna be. I've cut some tall wet grass with it and never boged it down just slow down a little bit. I got mine for $6420 out the door. Ithink it's a good machine but if I were fulltime I would go with the HP.
  4. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Definately if you are going to be mowing several lawns a day you would be better off with the HP. The CT first came out for homeowners with larger properties. It is somewhat commercial but not like the HP or other Lazer models. You could end up with some problems if you are mowing alot since it isn't really designed for full time, all day mowing.
  5. jdogg399

jdogg399 LawnSite Member

didn't know they made a 60 ct