exmark lazer died need help

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by mowZ06, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Exmark PR

Exmark PR Sponsor

We would like to help you with your troubleshooting efforts. Please either send us your contact information (including serial number) to exmarkpr@exmark.com or call our customer service team at 1-800-667-5296.

2. mowZ06

mowZ06 LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Just want to give a big thanks to Lenny. I called him and told him what was going on with my mower and he was pretty sure the PT0 switch was the problem. Well I swapped switch's with my other Lazer and it started right up. Bad PTO switch was the problem.

Also want to thank everyone else here on this forum for there time and info.

3. ZX12R

ZX12R LawnSite Senior Member

Wow,thats great! Awesome help on this forum and kudos to Exmark for stepping in to help.:clapping:

4. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

So this mower has been on sideline for a while had a chance to fiddle with it and can get it started by jumping from battery to starter. replaced starter solenoid as I thought that was the problem but no Bueno. Can start every time by jumping from battery to starter and run till we turn it off and have to do it over again. All safety switches have been swaped. At a loss on where the problem is at.