Exmark Lazer HP 48" 19 kaw

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Dingo, Mar 3, 2000.

1. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

For about another $500, you can get a bobcat ZT200 with 61&quot; deck & 25 hp motor that will increase your production by about 30% & give you the ability to take on bigger accts. I have seen them go for $6500 new in Columbus OH, but that doesn't help you too much. Shop around; you can get the big guns for a litle over $7000 & do ALOT more. Be sure to demo one if you can before you make your final decision.<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>

2. ashlandscaping

ashlandscaping Banned

Dealer here has a 48 Exmark Lazer HP with 21 KAW. for $ 6100.00

3. SNOWMAN

SNOWMAN Guest

I have 2 1999 6O&quot; lazers for sale 23HP 143hr<br>6400.00 and 25hp. 304 hr 5900 perfect cond.<br>MY new ones came in.<br>we also use two 72&quot; models.<br>contact me if any one might be interested.

4. Grassboy

Grassboy LawnSite Member

I keeping reading all of these things you guys are saying about buying demos w/ 20hrs. or less on them, and for $1000 or more off the price. WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THESE BARELY USED MOWERS FOR THESE GREAT DEALS????? I am having trouble with finding a decent price.<br>

5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Dingo, not to rub salt into the wound, but a dealer here has that same mower except it is a brand new 2000 for $5995<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

6. LeanGreen

LeanGreen LawnSite Member

Damn, you'd think these things were part of a limited edition set or something. Just got a quote from a local dealer for a Lazer HP 48&quot; with 19 Kaw for $6,300, and I have to buy this weekend for that price to boot (show special!). After that, regular price is $300 more. Does anyone know how close to retail this is?