1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

exmark lazer locker???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Jay's Lawncare, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Jay's Lawncare

Jay's Lawncare LawnSite Member

What's the deal with Exmark's new lazer locker? Did prolocker sell their patent? Did they even have a patent to begin with? I just found it odd when i came across it on Exmark's site, any thoughts?
  2. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

They are probably licensed by ProLocker and have just been special painted for eXmark.
  3. lawncuttinfoo

lawncuttinfoo LawnSite Bronze Member

lol thats funny, probably a better fit for the company to narrow the market to a mower that they know for sure it fits instead of saying it fits every mower when it doesn't.
    Don't get me wrong, I use prolockers since they are the best avaiable, its just that every other type of tie down on the market is actually worse.

If only another company or prolockers would invent a product that fit any wheel and was as fast to use as the prolockers, they would own the market.
  4. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

Prolockers makes them for Exmark.
  5. Jay's Lawncare

Jay's Lawncare LawnSite Member

Now that they have the Exmark "Lazer" name on them I'll bet their sales will increase significantly
  6. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

ProLockers should be warned....look what happeded to York Sheet Metal with their striping roller....
  7. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

I haven't been keeping up. What happened to York?