Exmark lazer price

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by johnhenry, May 24, 2003.

1. Was wondering what a good price for a lazer price is. Not a diesel or a liquid cooled.Looking for a 48,52,60 in deck range.What would be a good price for me to walk out with one?
  2. CO.d 502nd

CO.d 502nd Banned

john henry

I can only tell you what they go for in my neck of the woods.A 52 lazer z hp around here is 6800$ ultra vac another 1300$.
    Dont get the 48 stay away from it trust me no trimm side and less ground speed .
    The cut on the 48 is as good as any but the no trimm side is a pita.

Full sized lazer z with 60 inch ultra cut and 27 horse kohler would go around 8k here.I wouldnt get anything less then that 27 kohler .
  3. NYRookie

NYRookie LawnSite Member

I payed $7500 for a 60", with a 23hp Kawi 1.5 years ago. The ultra-vac cost another $1700.
  4. accuratelawn

accuratelawn LawnSite Senior Member

John Henry,
    I bought a demo last year, 25 Kohler 60" deck for $6600. The mower had 117 hours on it.
  5. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

my experience with exmark is they make deals sweet with financing sometime but the cost of a good commercial unit ,
    aint going dn too much.
    about 7000 after tax is what to expect for the 52 with 20 kohler command.
    of course u can always catch a dealer needing to move units for some reason.
    or u mite get lucky on used ,like me.
    got mine for 2250, 2 yrs ago and still runs and cuts, like the new ones i look at.
    got to admit, that it was fortunate for me ,not fortunate for the owner. he caught some hanky panky going on ,and was breakin up house keepin fast as he could.good luck
  6. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Paid $8950 for my 2003 EPS 60". I think that was about 800 bucks or so off list. They would have sold a new 2002 leftover of the same mower for $8500.
  7. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

when i picked my super z over the exmark the dealer had them both priced the same, 27 kohler 60"cut 8150.00 + tax
  8. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I thought you were a Ferris fan too???:confused:
  9. Yes I am a ferris fan but the ferris dealer has went bankrupt andhave to drive three hours for ferris supllies.I am still keeping my 3000 but looking to add to the fleet.I figure I have the dixie for my real large accounts, the ferris for the hills,the hustler wb for smaller homeowner accounts.One could never have enough toys I guess:D

GRASS PRO LawnSite Member

There is an exmark dealer in joplin? I think there is a ferris dealer in springfield.