Exmark Lazer Z 52" Deck 23 Hp Kohler W 6 X 12 Trailer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by SIRCAESAR, Feb 7, 2007.

1. SIRCAESAR

SIRCAESAR LawnSite Member

Hello Landscape pros, I have a Ex-Mark Lazer Z for sale 52' Deck with 23hp Kohler engine along with a beautiful 6 x 12 Trailer with cage.. Exmark has only 188 miles on it..purchased in Feb of 2005.. Machine is almost brand new. I am passing along the business to landscape professionals or anyone looking to start off the lawncare season the right way... my original cost for this machine was $7500 I am letting it go for 6,000 and Large 6 x 12 Trailer for $1100 which i Originally paid 1445 for..

Exmark Lazer Z $6,000
    6 x 12 Trailer $1100,

purchase together for even $7,000

678-365-7223

SEE PICS BELOW IN MY CRAIGSLIST AD

https://accounts.craigslist.org/post/shwpst?pii=273184331&db=lv

*trucewhiteflag*

2. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

SIRCAESAR, I did not know the exmarks have odometers on them, never saw one with 188 MILES on it:waving:(I know you meant hours) Sorry, after dealing with my twins tonight I need something to keep me smiling:) Good luck in yours sale, Exmarks are like Toyota's, they usually hold a decent value.

3. QualityLawnCare4u

4. SIRCAESAR

Qualitylawncare, I just got back from a long road trip.. Needless to say I am still seeing those miles.. thanks

For everyone else the "ZTR" has 188 hours..

5. QualityLawnCare4u

:laugh: Yep, those long rode trips will do that to you! You know I was joking with ya about the miles now:) My wife is a teacher and likes to correct everything she reads, educated people are sooo smart:hammerhead:

6. SIRCAESAR

Hey guys I am dropping the price on the exmark down to $5700 or best offer , my county has their Lawn equipment pro-day event coming up next week, on the 15th in which I am sure this will sell at my original asking price.

the 6 x 12 trailer is optional for $1,000 more.. (regular retail price was 1445)

I would highly suggest making your purchases for lawn equipmen now. because when spring comes around.. the deals won't be as lucrative..

7. Freshcut Lawn Care

Freshcut Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I can't open the link???

8. SIRCAESAR

9. lawntimenosee

lawntimenosee LawnSite Senior Member

Is there a mulching kit on the exmark?

And is the PTO and ignition on the gas tank or the panel below the seat.
    Kinda hard to tell from the pics and my bad eye sight.. thanks

10. SIRCAESAR

Hello Lawntimenosee, yes I have the mulch kit, i also forgot to mention in my ad that I also have the Turf Stiper.($250 value) the PTO and ignition are on the gas tank(right hand side) the newer models 2004 and up come on the gas tank.

some things to keep in mind.. I have lowered the price to $5700 from my original posting above.. also the unit only has 188 hours on it.. I used it for only 1 season.. regular maintenence was performed.. oil changes, extra brand new blade is available.. unit has rops(rollover protection) I have all the manuals original retail price was $7500 plus tax..