eXmark Lazer Z HP 52" with NEW tires

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by shawn d, Mar 13, 2010.

1. shawn d

shawn d LawnSite Senior Member

This is a Lazer Z hp with a 52" deck. I bought it used and installed $200.00 worth of new tires as well as have a recent oil change it is ready to go for the season. The belts are in decent shape and the only issue is it doesn't start with the key switch, So those wires must not be hooked in correctly so you just jump the starter solenoid with a screwdriver and it runs very smooth. So I am sure it is an easy fix I just don't know a whole lot about exmarks. and its not a huge deal to just use a screw driver. The mower has 2457 hours and runs great. It is not a new mower- But I am not asking $8,000. for it either.

These are worth about $2800.00 in this market

I am asking $2100.00 with Brand New tires. You will not find a better deal.

If you have any questions about it just send me a PM

2. shawn d

I forgot to attach pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. shawn d

Evening bump

4. shawn d

Bump up new price $2000. i'm sure someone is looking for a nice ZTR that just needs a little love.. No reasonable offers refused.

5. -db

-db Banned
    from SW-MI

Why are you selling?

How many hours have you put on it?

Any maintenance records?

6. shawn d

I bought it in hopes of using it on a commercial bid I put in. It fell through :hammerhead: so now I have money invested in it and i'm trying to get what I have in it back. I only have about 10 hours logged. It has new tires that I had put on as well as a fresh oil change.

anymore questions or to send me an offer send me a pm

Its going to need a little tlc but it will be a great mower for an even better price.

Thanks

7. shawn d

Come on guys, Lets get this out of my garage and give me some space to walk around :)

If it doesn't sell here I will post it on eBay but would rather give you guys a discount off ebay with all they're fee's.

It goes up on ebay thursday!

Make an offer- The worst I can say is no.

8. soloscaperman

soloscaperman LawnSite Gold Member

What year is that?? If you lived closer and I demoed it and liked it I would buy it. Guys you gotta remember 2K for a rider and motors you can get cheap for like under 2K and some paint and you got a new mower basically.

9. shawn d

Its a '02 I believe. I wish you were closer, A lot of people in my area are pinching pennies.

10. shawn d

Alright guys last bump before it goes on ebay. I'm listing it Wednesday or Thursday.

I'll take $1750.00 Firm cash only.